Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Integra to civic front conv ?s and engine ?s

Old 04-28-2004, 09:20 AM
Alpha Bits Cereal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civic2ner98 has disabled reputation
Exclamation Integra to civic front conv ?s and engine ?s

First of all I have posted in another section that I am looking for these parts; 98+ Integra Front Bumper Cover, 98+ Integra Core Support*, 98+ Integra Headlights, 98+ Integra Fenders*, and Integra Hood. My Question Is do I really need the parts I have in bold, I mean can I modify my exsisting stuff on the car to work? I already have sources for the hood and front bumper. but anything else I have to have other than the headlight and harnesses?

Engine ?

OK, I am wondering if i grab a b16a2 cable tranny setup, and I have a 98 civic dx auto, keep in mind I am doing a full b16a2 swap. Is there anything to stop me from putting that tranny into my car? I have been hearing that I can cause i have a hydro in it now. Is this shit true or are these shops bull shitting me?
Old 04-28-2004, 06:51 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: Integra to civic front conv ?s and engine ?s

if you put a CABLE tranny in your HYDRAULIC equipped car,your gonna have to change some stuff around,and itll be a bigger headache then its worth.......and why would you want to do that anyway, cable is a step down from hydro.......but its an automatic so it might be a little bit easier and less stuff will need to be switched, but converting to cable is just retarded if you ask me.......
Old 04-29-2004, 05:29 AM
Alpha Bits Cereal

civic2ner98 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Integra to civic front conv ?s and engine ?s

thanks for the post, I just was trying to see if i could trim costs on my engine swap expenses. thank you. any one else got feed back about the front end conversion?