Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

integra

Old 04-20-2004, 05:29 AM
Big Dick Playa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling
Default integra

dude i just got the teg like 3 days ago. and the ls is garbage slow. i was wondering if there are any free mods. to make it faster. it already has a gsr cai and a short throw shifter. don't flame. i think its so slow because i got rid of my gst for a more reliable honda. and for the autox. but damn low 14's to whatever the fuck an ls runs. seems really slow. cause i know on the eclipse's there are "free mods" that can be utilized for more hp on the stock setup without spending a dime. so are they any on an '95 ls integra?
Old 04-20-2004, 05:34 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts
Default Re: integra

a gsr cai won't fit on an ls motor.
Old 04-20-2004, 06:24 AM
BOXIN YOU

gen4H22A is an unknown quantity at this point

haha
Old 04-20-2004, 07:34 AM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

Originally Posted by Carter
a gsr cai won't fit on an ls motor.
thats what i said
Old 04-20-2004, 07:37 AM
The Comeback Kid

Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76

Originally Posted by mark w
dude i just got the teg like 3 days ago. and the ls is garbage slow. i was wondering if there are any free mods. to make it faster. it already has a gsr cai and a short throw shifter. don't flame. i think its so slow because i got rid of my gst for a more reliable honda. and for the autox. but damn low 14's to whatever the fuck an ls runs. seems really slow. cause i know on the eclipse's there are "free mods" that can be utilized for more hp on the stock setup without spending a dime. so are they any on an '95 ls integra?
Thats why I have an Ls for my daily driver but it will still beat most ricers on the streets.
Old 04-20-2004, 07:39 AM
Big Dick Playa

thats my engine with the gsr cai. and i mean its fine for a daily. but ive already been messed with by another gst that wouldnt run me when i had mine. and my friends mazdaspeed hung with him and i walk the mazdaspeed
Old 04-20-2004, 11:34 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Up the boost.
Old 04-20-2004, 11:42 AM
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

an ls doesnt run low 14's. and post a picture of your car.

edit: nevermind, i re-read what you wrote.

Last edited by urvtecs2slo; 04-20-2004 at 11:44 AM.
Old 04-20-2004, 11:44 AM
Big Dick Playa

haha i know an ls doesnt run low 14's my eclipse did. i need a camera to take pics. mine is packed up right now
Old 04-20-2004, 11:53 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

no free mods i know...if it was a gsr you could take the secondary butterfly off the intake manifold to make it faster

Quick Reply: integra