Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Installing turbo

Old 03-19-2003, 05:46 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kioller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Installing turbo

I am lookin to put a garrett t3/t04 turbo in my f22 accord. i am thinking this is feasable. and i am wondering where would be a good place to take my car to have it installed, in the 757 area. and if anyone knows, how much am i lookin at when all is said and done with gauges, wastegate, manifold, sensors. ect. ect. thanks turbo guys.
Old 03-20-2003, 02:03 AM
NEPOSVA

TurboPGT has disabled reputation

AutoSolutions
Old 03-20-2003, 06:25 AM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

we need to talk. i plan on turboing another accord sooner or later. Autosolutions seems like good ppl, but i haven't seen any of there work yet. i'm thinking of going to them to get the manifold and piping done. from what i've read in the past, f22 stock internals are good up to 9psi. make sure you do everything right to prove that f22s can be beasts.
Old 03-20-2003, 10:58 AM
Old guy

kutza is an unknown quantity at this point

how soon u need a manifold built?
Old 03-20-2003, 11:44 AM
Registered Member

Kioller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Still in the works

I am still in the works for getting all of the cash together, so its not like i am putting in a turbo like next week or anything, not until this job interview pulls through. but i am gunna go check out autosolutions, i was jsut trying to get some of the information a head of time, and thanks for all the input guys
Old 03-20-2003, 01:47 PM
~

nickyroo has disabled reputation

hmm... do you just have the turbo? youve got a lot of stuff left to get if you do. install it yourself and save around a thousand dollars. turbo install prices are f'ing rediculous for what a turbo install is. does f-max or anyone make an f22 kit? by the way i dont know about taking an f22 to 9psi. that seems reeeeally shady unless you are one hell of a tuner and have a good fuel system to work with. find someone that has already turbo'ed an f22 and talk to them.