Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

I need help with my hatch

Old 11-09-2005, 10:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HondaCivic18 has disabled reputation
Default I need help with my hatch

is a dx a 91 and is bein givin me eletrical problems like when i am driving my haserts turns on and my car truns off and then and dont want to trun back on and everybody keeps tellin me that is the main relay but i dont know it dont feel like it is like my likes do want to work and when the car turns of then the light dont let me turn it back of i have to trun the light of for it to crank but it still dont turn on can u guys help me Thank You
Old 11-09-2005, 10:51 AM
Daddy status

chirp the 1-2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I need help with my hatch

dam that fucking hurt my eyes and head!
Old 11-09-2005, 11:24 AM
Registered Member

MaxPower MaxPower MaxPower MaxPower MaxPower

Originally Posted by HondaCivic18
is a dx a 91 and is bein givin me eletrical problems like when i am driving my haserts turns on and my car truns off and then and dont want to trun back on and everybody keeps tellin me that is the main relay but i dont know it dont feel like it is like my likes do want to work and when the car turns of then the light dont let me turn it back of i have to trun the light of for it to crank but it still dont turn on can u guys help me Thank You
WOW

Main relay's can cause some screwy shit in Honda's. I think your trying to say that when your hazards are on your car dies and you cant start back up till you turn off your lights? Sound like a main relay problem, you could try resoldering the wires to it or just get a new one.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:50 AM
GAME OVER

10till4Z has disabled reputation

when my Main relay was messed up on my crx, the only problem i had was it wouldnt start 95% of the time.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:06 AM

HondaCivic18 has disabled reputation

i know but now i was checkin around my car and i saw that the wires from the light on the bac where all burned out like u can see the little strings and everything so i unploge it and now the car turns on and u now doin it at all but i only unploge one side becuase if i do both the car dont start i think they are made to have to have them on so i took the left one of and left the the right one on and when u move the wires it start messing up again so i think i have to cut the wires from the middle of the car and put new ones what do u guys think? u think i should do that cuz now i think my main relay is good but i am still going to get a new one i hope cuz they are alot of money
Old 11-10-2005, 03:17 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

you need to type that bullshit in microsoft word and run "i'm an illiterate motherfucker" check before you copy/paste it in here. i would try to help you, but i'm not going to attempt to read what you put down.