Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

I need B-series help!

Old 08-08-2004, 05:25 PM
All balls baby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stevo5087 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation I need B-series help!

I'm new to the whole B-series so I need some help. I just got a 93 LS teg. The timing belt snapped, so the head is shot. Can any b series head bolt up. if so which kind? and I also need a whole tranny, so do I have to stick with LS or is there a better one that can bolt up. let me know and thanks
Old 08-08-2004, 06:09 PM
Registered Member

spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex
Default Re: I need B-series help!

Have you checked the head already? Yes, B series heads are the same. I Vtec head can be put on with some mods. If you do that you might as well get some higher comp. pistons too. Pm me if you need help.
Old 08-08-2004, 09:13 PM
Old School Beast

PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts
Default Re: I need B-series help!

you can also bolt any hydro b series tranny up , you could also bolt up a cable trannt if you want but they are weaker and you have to use a conversion kit wich sucks.