Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

I need a 5 wire Honda 02 sensor

Old 11-22-2003, 11:03 AM
I gots boost

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
noshoes is a jewel in the roughnoshoes is a jewel in the roughnoshoes is a jewel in the rough

The LSU sensor is the best bet for you, but it has a short life in comparison to the NTK. I have a techedge wideband setup that uses the NTK, but have ordered the Innovate widebad setup b/c it has superior datalogging capabilities. It uses the LSU sensor.

At 30-50 bucks for a wideband, who cares if it has a short life?

If I find the sensor for you, how about you let ME tune YOUR car?

Good luck!
Old 11-22-2003, 07:34 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by noshoes

If I find the sensor for you, how about you let ME tune YOUR car?

Good luck!
from one tuner to another.........you couldnt get me detonation threshold if you tried.

thanks but i do perfect on my own.....been tuning for a long time.
Old 11-22-2003, 08:30 PM
I gots boost

noshoes is a jewel in the roughnoshoes is a jewel in the roughnoshoes is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Greaser
from one tuner to another.........you couldnt get me detonation threshold if you tried.

thanks but i do perfect on my own.....been tuning for a long time.
I know you do. Forums are always fun for humor, though.

You source a LSU4 yet?
Old 11-23-2003, 03:42 AM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

haha you suck. wanted to see what verbal jokes you got.

i know where to get a LSU4 but i have no money to spend. really , none. without all the whiny details i'm buying a house right now.

i'll say this, you're doing what i aspired to do a couple years ago. i wanted to travel and tune high hp cars. dunno why it didnt happen for me.