Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

horn button hook up

Old 08-21-2007, 02:58 AM
RevTek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol
Default horn button hook up

FIXED IT THANX ERIC!!!okay ive been with out a horn for 8 months and my inspection is due. anyone know how to hook up a momo horn button? i tried a few times but im obviously doing something wrong cause it still dont work. also if theres a shop around with a decent price that could do it that would be great. anyway lmk...

Last edited by calisol; 09-01-2007 at 07:07 AM.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:05 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: horn button hook up

Mount one on the center console. Do a start button while you're at it just for giggles. Page 240-1 of the inspection manual (on my desk, available from State Popo for $10) states that it only has to be readily accessible (within reach) of the driver. My red car has it on the center console, along with a start button.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:07 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

If you wanted a red horn button, here is one on eBay that will work for your Momo steering wheel.
Old 08-21-2007, 07:48 AM
Registered Member

S14Civic has a reputation beyond reputeS14Civic has a reputation beyond reputeS14Civic has a reputation beyond reputeS14Civic has a reputation beyond reputeS14Civic has a reputation beyond reputeS14Civic has a reputation beyond reputeS14Civic has a reputation beyond reputeS14Civic has a reputation beyond reputeS14Civic has a reputation beyond reputeS14Civic has a reputation beyond reputeS14Civic has a reputation beyond repute

hah...thanks for this post...im in the middle of the same situation...no inspection stick at all....took the horn off...tested it...it worked...so something either there is a bad relay (which i have no idea where that would be) or a bad connection somewhere....ill figure something out though...have to soon...school starts in a week and i have NO inspection sticker on my car
Old 08-22-2007, 04:12 AM
Registered Member

tylercharron has disabled reputation

i got you bro hit me up........ never rock the stock...........steering wheel at least
Old 08-22-2007, 03:25 PM
RevTek

calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol

Originally Posted by tylercharron
i got you bro hit me up........ never rock the stock...........steering wheel at least
pm sent
Old 08-22-2007, 03:27 PM
RevTek

Originally Posted by 65-SpyderGT
Mount one on the center console. Do a start button while you're at it just for giggles. Page 240-1 of the inspection manual (on my desk, available from State Popo for $10) states that it only has to be readily accessible (within reach) of the driver. My red car has it on the center console, along with a start button.
i wish i could do it that way but i finally ordered a momo horn button so im tryin to use it... thats sounds like a nice idea with a start button
Old 08-22-2007, 05:04 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

I can help you out with it.

It's not hard.
Old 08-24-2007, 01:13 AM
Droppin E-Thugs!!!!!

reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94 reddevil94

When is the state inspection due????? I will be home shortly....also, the turbo is still yours if you want it. Just let me know......lata Shawn....
Old 08-24-2007, 04:35 AM
RevTek

Originally Posted by reddevil94
When is the state inspection due????? I will be home shortly....also, the turbo is still yours if you want it. Just let me know......lata Shawn....
END OF THIS MONTH you need to get back here!!!! i have all kinds of shit going on

Quick Reply: horn button hook up