Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Hondata Problem

Old 09-15-2004, 04:07 PM
f'n bat country son!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DaLuded is a jewel in the roughDaLuded is a jewel in the roughDaLuded is a jewel in the rough
Default Hondata Problem

I just finished putting the turbo kit on the lude. The hondata I am using is the s200 with the boost option. I also installed 550cc injectors. The car starts fine, but I have several problems. The hondata interface box led has a slow blink, I have a check engine light, and the car wont rev past 3200. Im thinking that the company I ordered from sent me the wrong basemap. Anyone have an idea of what else could cause this?
Old 09-15-2004, 04:15 PM
Patron

llatidamn has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hondata Problem

make sure the cable between the ecu and the hondata box is connected good. it sounds like the computer is in limp mode and if the blue box isnt connected good the computer will go into limp mode. i just replaced the cable on my hondata because i was having similiar problems and now everything is ok.
Old 09-15-2004, 04:26 PM
f'n bat country son!

DaLuded is a jewel in the roughDaLuded is a jewel in the roughDaLuded is a jewel in the rough

Im pretty sure its not the cable because thats one of the last things I checked and it looked fine.
Old 09-15-2004, 05:10 PM
Registered Member

spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex

have shad check it out. Might need a new base map or something.
Old 09-15-2004, 08:36 PM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell

your car is ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2004, 06:42 AM
Registered Member

88CRXHFBSTNG has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZC4ME
your car is ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll stomp the shit out of your zc with my B16, just look for white crx hf all you will see is the teal blue bumper!
Old 09-16-2004, 07:59 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DaLuded
Im pretty sure its not the cable because thats one of the last things I checked and it looked fine.
take it to tuners chris, they can probably get you fixed up right. i wanna see it when its all done. glad you finally got the kit man
Old 09-16-2004, 09:35 AM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell

Originally Posted by 88CRXHFBSTNG
I'll stomp the shit out of your zc with my B16, just look for white crx hf all you will see is the teal blue bumper!
first of all i was just joking around.. i am the one helping him put the kit on.... and second you wouldn't stomp the shit out of me with anything.. and no i don't have a zc swap.. that is just my name... dumb ass
Old 09-16-2004, 09:36 AM
Speak&Spell Anyone?

don't talk shit when you don't know what i have.....
Old 09-16-2004, 03:34 PM
f'n bat country son!

got it fixed... turns out one of the pins on the rom was bent and another one was broken, but i had brady at custom car care burn me a new basemap just to be sure that i had the right one.

dave the only reason my car is ass is because you helped put the shit on

Last edited by DaLuded; 09-17-2004 at 12:09 PM.

Quick Reply: Hondata Problem