Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Help With Turbo

Old 02-22-2007, 01:21 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud of
Exclamation Help With Turbo

So... pretty much what i wanna know is what is conected to what? Where does the downpipe hook into, where does the dump pipe go, is the down pipe and dump pipe and downpipe the same thing lol, and how would I instal this BOV on my T3 setup? where would it go. thank you
Old 02-22-2007, 01:27 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt
Default Re: Help With Turbo

if you dont even know the basics, i wouldnt attempt to try this yourself. pay somene to have it done, or make sure someone who knows what their doing is with you. the downpipe connects to the manifold btw. you would need to have the correct flange in order to install your bov as well.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:24 PM
I fix cars

hondub is an unknown quantity at this point

Downpipe leads exhaust out of your turbo and into the exhaust, dump tube directs exhaust out of your wastegate. You have to have the right flange for the bov, you can look it up based on the type of bov and buy the right flange. I would recommend paying for the install if you don't know much about it but you gotta start somewhere. Heres a few links.

help.http://www.beesandgoats.com/boostfaq/g2icturbo.html
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1263795&
Old 02-22-2007, 09:29 PM
Registered Member

Pyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud ofPyscolilboy17 has much to be proud of

This is for a 2g DSM. Does anyone have any links for that?
Old 02-22-2007, 09:35 PM
I fix cars

well the first one covers basic turbo stuff like how it all works and the second is for a honda only
Old 02-22-2007, 09:35 PM
I fix cars

ill post you a 2g mitsu link tomorrow, my hookup for mitsu went to sleep
Old 02-22-2007, 09:40 PM
Registered Member

ok thank you very much.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:50 PM
Registered Member

just to let you know that is a 50mm blitz style BOV. where would that go?
Old 02-22-2007, 09:50 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

It looks like you have a v-band flange on that blow-off valve. You just have to get it welded to your charge piping.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:52 PM
for alarms/rmt-strts

EH3_SOHC has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by soo slow
if you dont even know the basics, i wouldnt attempt to try this yourself. pay somene to have it done, or make sure someone who knows what their doing is with you. the downpipe connects to the manifold btw. you would need to have the correct flange in order to install your bov as well.
.....downpipe connects to the turbo, not the manifold. the turbo bolts to the manifold then the downpipe bolts to the turbo.

Quick Reply: Help With Turbo