Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

HELP QUICK WINDOW PROBLEM!!!

Old 10-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
strtfightncivc2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELP QUICK WINDOW PROBLEM!!!

My window is way off track when i roll it up so i want to see if i can get in there and get it back on track...ill probably need to know how to do that too but first i need to get the door panel off and i can get it off except i dont know how to get it past the thing window lever that rolls the window up....does that just pull off or screw out or what i dont know what to do ....hope it doenst start raining soon....ohh i drive a 93 civic hb cx....if that helps....hope i can get answer soon thanks
Old 10-08-2006, 11:42 AM
slowest member

slimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these parts
Default Re: HELP QUICK WINDOW PROBLEM!!!

some cars have a clip behind the crank see if there is one and pop it off then take the handel off
Old 10-08-2006, 12:15 PM
Banned

strtfightncivc2 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha yeah i finally searched honda-tech and found it......thanks for the reply though now for the window problem....window rolls down fine and half was up but when it gets half way up its a bitch to get it the rest of the way up...either i need to work out or something wong...i sprayed wd40 on the track and that didnt help....anybody know how to take the regulators off? or what the problem might be
Old 10-10-2006, 07:51 AM
Registered Member

chuckyarus has disabled reputation

Probably one of the tabs at the bottom of the doorglass that are glued to the glass have come loose. unbolt the regulator from the glass and pull the glass out. If it's glued mark on both sides of the glass where the tab location is. I normally cut the old glue off and sand it alittle with like 220grit sand paper so the new glue will bite better. Use a urethane base glue and let it setup for awhile or you can bolt it back up to the regulator very carefully without moving the bracket and roll it all the way up and leave it alone for a day. That's if it's a glued on glass bracket.