Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

help!! exhust for a turbo integra

Old 04-06-2004, 07:56 AM
subie newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of
Default help!! exhust for a turbo integra

im looking into getting a 3 inch down pipe and exhuast for my built ls turbo integra. but i cant find any 3 inch integra exhaust applications anywhere, and definatly no premade 3 inch down pipe applications. anyone know where i can get these? anyone running 3 inch on their integras, and hows it working? thanks.
Old 04-06-2004, 08:04 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough
Default Re: help!! exhust for a turbo integra

Doesn't thermal make a 3" for a turbo'd app teg?
Old 04-06-2004, 08:21 AM
subie newbie

CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of

i heard that, but i cant find it. does anyone have any experience with a thermal 3 inch application on their integra?
Old 04-06-2004, 08:29 AM
Zen
Registered Member

Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen Zen

talk to thermalfi'd16 on the board..
Old 04-06-2004, 08:39 AM
SC Pimp

Spyderman9803 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thermal does make 3" piping. My friend has a turbo GSR with it. I think he called the company itself and they had it made for him. Not cheap I remember that much.
Old 04-06-2004, 10:30 AM
BITCHES COME!!

Zulu has disabled reputation
Default Re: help!! exhaust for a turbo integra

Here's a link for the Thermal R&D three inch exhaust MMRUSA. You should be able to get a custom three inch DP from any decent muffler shop. I know you wanted a prefab DP, but thats the best I can do. You might try Lovefab.com and see if they will make one for you, but you would have to contact them since there isn't really anything on their site for that. They do have some badass turbo manifolds though!!!
Old 04-06-2004, 12:04 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Have you tried Abacus, Millenium, or Direct Performance? I distinctly remember a 3'' cat back exhaust made by Thermal on the wall at Direct, my memory might be off though. The downpipe is probably going to have to be custom made though.
Old 04-06-2004, 01:19 PM
subie newbie

it probably was direct that had a 3 inch on the wall considering that they do mostly dsm work and 90% of dsms go with 3 inch applications, finding a 3 inch application for an ls integra is the hard part. as far as millinuim goes, they want like 750 to custom build a 3 inch exhuast. that just seems a little much to pay for an exhaust that such a small shop thinks will work or looks good so thats how they make it. i mean you can buy a full pre made, pre tested 3 inch set-up application thats tested over, and over to make power, look good, and sound good for less than that price.
Old 04-06-2004, 01:27 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Call Direct up. We were up there picking up a S-AFC for my buddies Integra, and I could have sworn I saw a 3'' application for an Integra. I just checked the phone book for the number, but I couldn't find it.
Old 04-06-2004, 01:33 PM
Awesome.

Free shipping here, I think:
http://www.nolimitmotorsport.com/prod/B130-C130

Quick Reply: help!! exhust for a turbo integra