Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

help!!!

Old 12-15-2005, 06:04 PM
2.0LvtecTURBO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec
Default help!!!

Hey i have a question in order to find a problem. Well i just bought this turbod hatch and i get it and it drives fine for like 3 hours. Well i get home and cut it off and go inside to use the phone and come back and and get in it to start it. Well it starts fine and i go down the road and the car just cuts off and i have to push it home. It wont start back up. Well i turn the key to the on position and i hear the main relay clicking and the car has an apexi turbo timer. Well every time the relay clicks the turbo timer numbers are just blinking and i cant change anything on it. I unplug the main relay and try another and the same thing happens. Well i finally keep the key to the on position and unplug the relay and then the numbers on the turbo timer are back to normal and i can change the numbers and stuff. But i cant start car without relay and car wont start with it in also has greddy emanagement and the light on that wont come on either but everything was working fine just before. If anyone knows what could be wrong or what to check let me know.
Thanks Steven
Old 12-15-2005, 08:21 PM
I drive a coupe

Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR)
Default Re: help!!!

holy shit that sounds like a nightmare... Do you have any wiring diagrams for any of this stuff? Sounds like you might be saving yourself a lot of trouble by towing it to a shop... The thing that I dont understand is.. If the problem is the turbo timer why wont the car start back up after it shuts off? I dont think the turbo timer would cause the car not to start like that unless it is wired wrong... All I can say is get some wiring diagrams and trace the wires to see if everything was installed right. If you cant find the problem take it to the shop...
Old 01-17-2006, 05:29 PM
2.0LvtecTURBO

novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec novtec

well i found the problem all it was was a ground wire that came loose from the engine
Old 01-17-2006, 06:05 PM
Registered Member

Ej8D16y8-T is an unknown quantity at this point

LoL, glad to hear it was that simple.