Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Head question

Old 11-28-2002, 10:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
REVcivic89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Head question

Ok Due to some very unseen set backs I have a question Ok i hav aD15 I was going ot get a b18 thats where my set back started. Ok so I know about Honeing and porting and polishing my heads and bore ing my heads but i am not sure what type of pistons i should use and internals for the best performance Money for parts isnt really an issue. Im not to worried i just couldnt come up with all themoney for my whole engine so i got screwed but any wayIf you have any Ideas or any info Letme know I will talk to you later

Last edited by REVcivic89; 11-28-2002 at 10:31 AM.
Old 11-29-2002, 05:26 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

so what engine are you asking questions about??
d15 or b18?????

Old 11-29-2002, 02:24 PM

A d15
Old 11-29-2002, 03:06 PM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

I don't mean to be an asshole or anything, but if you can't choose the parts to build "your" motor you don't need to be building it. It's called research! Take the time to understand how each component and the materials they are made of will effect the engine then make an educated decision on what parts to use. Don't be one of those people that have a built motor and have no clue as to what is going on with their car. That is so sad.
Old 11-29-2002, 03:11 PM

OK WELL I HAVE BEEN DOING reserch For about a month But There isnt much about a D15 adn I as just couious So you dont have to be a dick
Old 11-29-2002, 03:23 PM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Originally posted by REVcivic89
OK WELL I HAVE BEEN DOING reserch For about a month But There isnt much about a D15 adn I as just couious So you dont have to be a dick
Didn't I just say I wasn't trying to be an asshole.

Trust me, you will thank yourself later if you research and choose the parts that "you" want.

By the way, it took me 3 years of research before I felt comfortible to build my first motor. Don't get impatient.
Old 11-29-2002, 03:29 PM

all i was trying to do is know if anyone had any ideas off the top of there head I Know my shit when it comes to B series Honda engines i just dont knwo all that much aobut the D series and I cant really findany parts for this engine I was just looking for some maybe place to find the parts adn maybe some more technial advice on this engine OHHH YEAH Bye the way this isnt my first engine I have built a Blown 350 a 4g63 adn a b series engine but never a D seris thats why i am asking questions you cant learn with out asking quesitons
Old 11-29-2002, 03:36 PM
Asshole Supreme

Originally posted by REVcivic89
but never a D seris thats why i am asking questions you cant learn with out asking quesitons
All Honda motors are very similar. I also find it hard to believe that you are having a hard time finding internal pieces for that motor. They are all over the place. Just because alot of manufacturers don't advertise them doesn't mean that they don't make them. Make some calls and see what different companies can offer you.
Old 11-29-2002, 04:24 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally posted by 0psi
. Don't get impatient.

yea, thats my job.....
Old 11-29-2002, 04:29 PM
SPAWN OF A NEW OP!

THE BEAST is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by MORE IMPATIENT
yea, thats my job.....
YEAH, ITS HIS JOB TO PUT A MOTOR TOGETHER W/OUT DOING RESEARCH!

FUCKIN W/YOU RICKY....

LISTEN TO 0PSI....HE KNOWS!

Quick Reply: Head question