Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Harness swapp

Old 06-25-2010, 09:10 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these parts
Default Harness swapp

okay guys i have an 91 hatch dx it came with a d15b2 dual point. So somebody tried to convert it too multi point and FAILED. So i had to fish and re do it, so now the car is barly running. idle up and down, takes long too start and goes in to limp mode on and Off while driving. i have the 4 injectors with the res. box. but now i jus got a D16z6 building as we speak. its obd1 so im planning too get the whole car obd1

So do i chang the whole wiring harness too obd1 or what?????
im so super Lost right now!!!!
Old 06-25-2010, 09:48 AM
Stiff Member

Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock Laserjock
Default Re: Harness swapp

yes you are. this one? https://www.vadriven.com/forums/tech-talk-9/multi-point-conversion-problem-342978/

You need to fix the issues before continuing or pay someone to do it.

To swap the engine AND body harness to OBD1, you'll need a lot of extra stuff I'm not even gonna begin to list.

Keep the original engine and body harness, and to convert to OBD1 you'll need:

OBD0 to OBD1 ECU conv harness

OBD0 to OBD1 distr harness

OBD1 ECU

OBD1 distr.

Put in OBD1 inj and you can eliminate the resistor box

And do us all a favor and type like I did above. Your post below is improving. Peplz w0nt thin' yous a 'tard yo!

Originally Posted by dseayman
okay guys i have an 91 hatch dx it came with a d15b2 dual point. So somebody tried to convert it too multi point and FAILED. So i had to fish and re do it, so now the car is barly running. idle up and down, takes long too start and goes in to limp mode on and Off while driving. i have the 4 injectors with the res. box. but now i jus got a D16z6 building as we speak. its obd1 so im planning too get the whole car obd1

So do i chang the whole wiring harness too obd1 or what?????
im so super Lost right now!!!!
Old 06-25-2010, 06:53 PM
Registered member

dseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these partsdseayman is infamous around these parts

Thanks laserjock I have everythin but the covert harness. But the problem is the wire harn. Goin to the ecu there switch around cause of the multi point convertion.
Old 06-26-2010, 08:46 PM
Registered member

TtT
Old 06-26-2010, 08:48 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

thought you were building a high powered d16??

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/tech-talk-9/high-power-d16z6-350479/

dont worry about wiring just yet
Old 06-26-2010, 11:22 PM
Registered member

Yeah your right mann jus waitin for the pistons nd rods