Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

H22 turbo install

Old 11-04-2006, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road
Default H22 turbo install

hey guys I own a 04 dodge srt-4 I have done a few turbo installs on SOHC hondas, but the question I have is I am working on an H22 accord that is now underway for a turbo install..................does anyone have any type of picture walkthrough or some advise about what to look for while doing this install to keep from fucking somthing up......I told the owner to sleeve the engine before undergoing a drastic jump like this.....but he wants it on anyway. I am mostly looking for some instructions please.....thank you very much...
Old 11-04-2006, 03:15 PM
TurboPipingSystems

thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal
Default Re: H22 turbo install

It's not any different than a Honda SOHC turbo install. The only thing is, you may have to face the compressor outlet facing up......
Old 11-05-2006, 04:46 PM
Registered Member

integrarj has disabled reputation

pm me, ive done a couple
Old 11-05-2006, 05:30 PM
Registered Member

sushi has disabled reputation

What is he using for fuel?
Old 11-05-2006, 05:51 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Turblowedneon
hey guys I own a 04 dodge srt-4 I have done a few turbo installs on SOHC hondas, but the question I have is I am working on an H22 accord that is now underway for a turbo install..................does anyone have any type of picture walkthrough or some advise about what to look for while doing this install to keep from fucking somthing up......I told the owner to sleeve the engine before undergoing a drastic jump like this.....but he wants it on anyway. I am mostly looking for some instructions please.....thank you very much...
Who is doin it?

How far are you along the way.. I'm not sure about accords, but routing charge piping on preludes is a pain, especially to/from the intercooler.. its real tight.. you will have to cut stuff probably.

Accords probably also have injector resistor packs, so you should be able to swap over DSM injectors pretty much plug and play. Just look for the resistor box to the right of the clutch master cylinder res., it has a heatsink on top of it. about 3" x 5"..

If he needs any turbo stuff let me know, I still havent sold all of my stuff..

I have a remote mount T along with the rest of the oil feed if he needs it, every piece is 100% stainless.. also have drain/etc..

I have a 2.5" stainless DP he might be able to work with..