Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Fuel help on a DSM

Old 07-31-2006, 04:05 PM
Love the Lord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT
Default Fuel help on a DSM

Anyone recommend a good shop or handy-man that knows how to work on fuel pumps. I called around and some places wont touch it or charge an arm and a leg. I know where the fuel pump and fuel filter is at, and I believe that is what is wrong with my car, I want to get it fixed so bad, it's been like that for 3 weeks. Any help is appreciated; I'm usually free past 5:30pm. Thanks
Old 07-31-2006, 04:37 PM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD
Default Re: Fuel help on a DSM

if you are on the peninsula.... i will fix it.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:41 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

what's wrong with it? get it to nick (guy above) and he can hook you up for a fair price.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:49 PM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

i'm in norfolk.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:23 AM
Love the Lord

USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT

Well the vehicle is in Virginia beach. Rabbit would you be able to look at it and maybe see if you can work on it sometime, since you're in norfolk.
And thanks for the offer nick, if Rabbit can't fix it (not saying you can) I'll give you a pm.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

missed your post like forever. pm me a number and/or address. and what time you'll be free.