Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

FOUND OUT WHAT THE SQUEEKING WAS!!

Old 05-07-2006, 01:00 PM
Zombies found Waldo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie
Default FOUND OUT WHAT THE SQUEEKING WAS!!

.......After the whole tire, Hub and all fell off while I was driving down the road today... Yeah. GREAT! CV axel popped out and i guess its a ball joint or something just broke and broke off the control arm. The car was sitting on the tire. God this sucks...
Old 05-07-2006, 01:19 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike
Default Re: FOUND OUT WHAT THE SQUEEKING WAS!!

lolz.

It's called car maintenance. Learn to do it. Even taking it yearly to someone to tune it up and this would've been caught long ago. Letting a problem like that go for that long is just gross negligence on your part. Sorry about your luck, though.
Old 05-07-2006, 01:24 PM
Fidel runs VBPD

The_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud ofThe_rabbit1 has much to be proud of

that sucks. but if you knew there was a noise and didn't know what it was, shoulda taken it to a mech.
Old 05-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Zombies found Waldo

buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie buugiewuugie

ok.. I just bought the car....
Old 05-08-2006, 11:24 AM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

you bought it making some weirdass noise that you couldn't determine its origin?

if you bought the car like it was and you knew something was wrong, you should've looked it over damn good, or had it inspected dude.
Old 05-08-2006, 11:25 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Was this the same car with the broken spring? I'm guessing they're related..just a hunch.
Old 05-08-2006, 01:53 PM
Zombies found Waldo

yes same car.. I replaced the spring. It stopped squeaking. Then this..
Old 05-08-2006, 08:42 PM
I drive a coupe

Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR) Hatch Man(GsR)

What is damaged on the car? It might be an easy fix...

But hey... Be glad you didnt get killed by that thing breaking off like that... Just imagine what that shit woulda done if you were on the interstate when your front hub broke off...

Take pics of the damage, and post it up here. I am sure we can tell you what you need, and what you will need to do in order to fix it...

Or if you just want somebody else to do the work, depending on the extent of the damage, I would gladly help you out for cheap...
Old 05-09-2006, 03:51 AM
Zombies found Waldo

Its funny you say that. Cause I was on my way out to va beach too. Interstate was right around the corner.. lucky me i guess. needless to say we didnt take that car out there. lol.

But there was no body damage done to the car. I dont know how I got that lucky. But I was only going maybe 15 mph.

I will take pics when I get home today. I think I know what part I need but any input would be great! And thanks a lot for the offer man, But I think I got it under control. If not I will surely let you know. Thanks again!