Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

FORD Mods

Old 02-20-2003, 09:30 AM
silent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Decoy Decoy Decoy
Default FORD Mods

Anyone know any quick and easy mods i can get for my Ford f-150
Old 02-20-2003, 09:32 AM
emmett18

94b18c1 has disabled reputation

supercharge it
Old 02-20-2003, 10:40 AM
silent

Decoy Decoy Decoy

HEH can you tell me where to find the money for that?
Old 02-20-2003, 12:15 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

on the street .......its everywhere
Old 02-20-2003, 01:26 PM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

I got a good mod for you

Trade it in!
Old 02-20-2003, 04:19 PM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

Run some headers, Catco cats, Flowmaster exhaust, custom CAI/RAM air (probably less than $100)
That right there should get you at least 10rwhp. There's not a whole lot out there.
You could try plugs and wires, Hypertech chip and programmer, bigger injectors, B&M shift kit, lower gears
That's just some other stuff that I'm flyin off the top of my head.
Old 02-20-2003, 04:26 PM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

lol Reminds me of Bubb Rubb.

"Then you got the flawz, the flawmastaz"
Old 02-20-2003, 04:57 PM
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Screw flowmaster, that crap is getting old. Its like a exhuast that will never die, that droneing butt hole sound on EVERY freking 5.slow I see, jesus christ, get creative. DYNOMAX all the way, race bullets, lets here the engine and not resonation.

BTW, Flow masters dont flow as well as dynomax or borla... why do you think you dont see turbo cars run them???
Old 02-21-2003, 09:14 AM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

Originally posted by litle****
Screw flowmaster, that crap is getting old. Its like a exhuast that will never die, that droneing butt hole sound on EVERY freking 5.slow I see, jesus christ, get creative. DYNOMAX all the way, race bullets, lets here the engine and not resonation.

BTW, Flow masters dont flow as well as dynomax or borla... why do you think you dont see turbo cars run them???
Flowmaster 2 and 1 chamber race mufflers are very nice quality and are good products. They don't belong on a turbo car though. Different mufflers are made for different applications.
I have Dynomax headers and mufflers on my Cutlass, but I actually plan on using one or two Flowmaster's on my RX7 to keep it quiet on the street.
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it
Old 02-21-2003, 09:24 AM
Formerly Shinobi....

RatedV is an unknown quantity at this point

The Intake manifold from the F/I 5.0's will go on with a special piggy back box (75$'s at pep boys or advanced auto parts) the intake manifold needs a conversion plate (50$'s at both again) And then go get a intake manifold from U wrench it......Steal parts from 5.0's like the pistons heads and so forth if you really want something to work with.......Its what my step dad did but he ended up with a "Boss" 302 with a saleen Blower kit in the end I guess your not going that far huh....

Edit: im not a Ford guy i just remember what my stepdad did cause i helped him with most of the work....

Quick Reply: FORD Mods