Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

fogger to direct port

Old 04-20-2004, 09:36 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4
Default fogger to direct port

i was thinking of converting my fogger system to a direct port, would their be any significant improvement in the nitrous system or is it just for looks???
Old 04-20-2004, 02:11 PM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: fogger to direct port

Originally Posted by BlackSRT4
i was thinking of converting my fogger system to a direct port, would their be any significant improvement in the nitrous system or is it just for looks???
It will work better.
Old 04-20-2004, 04:04 PM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

direct port is more for high hp applications...its for 75+hp shots... unless your prepared to pay for the kit, and the engine your gonna blow unless properly prepared...id say stay with the dry shot.
Old 04-20-2004, 04:25 PM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

A direct port set up is alot safer than a fogger in the reason that is distributes the nitrous evenly instead of creating a puddling effect. The problem is that noone wants to spend the money to do it right and they go with the "quick fix" fogger set up. They make direct port setups from 35hp to 500hp.
Old 04-20-2004, 06:06 PM

99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute

Dry shot = shit

single fogger = shit

Direct port = the safest possible way to spray a motor period i have experiance with all these types of shots and Direct port is the only one that gives you seat of pants performance and safty all in one package. Also what most people don't know buy a mustang Direct Port kit it is cheaper than the honda kits (i have no idea why) and then you have 4 extra foggers left 4 hard lines, 2 blocks, just stuff left over in case you ever change manis, little secret for ya, hehe