Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

fabrik8 i need ur assistance lol, dizzy problems

Old 10-13-2011, 09:43 AM
TonzAGunz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88
Default Re: fabrik8 i need ur assistance lol, dizzy problems

distance doesnt really matter youre still advertising
Old 10-13-2011, 10:27 AM
for alarms/rmt-strts

EH3_SOHC has disabled reputation

if the great guys from vadriven say so
Old 10-13-2011, 10:32 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Originally Posted by EH3_SOHC
if the great guys from vadriven say so

Seriously, why do you come here then? You are in Florida now, probably not a lot of friends on this board, eh maybe I could be wrong but I don't see you post as much. You could get your answers from the Honda geeks on Honda-Tech. You could have PM Fabrik8 to get your answer instead of a public thread. Now you mad at VaDriven members? Also common sense would tell you if the timing belt is off a tooth, to redo it first before you check other things, like blaming it on the distributor.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:51 AM
TonzAGunz

Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88 Dubee88

^^^^^^ well said

+rep
Old 10-13-2011, 11:18 AM
Banned

hondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these partshondaslutt is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Mortal_Meerkat
BRO! COME AT ME BROOOOO!!! I WAS 25 BRO!!!!
chill out with that bro word guys. somebody's gonna get raped 0.o
Old 10-13-2011, 11:32 AM
for alarms/rmt-strts

Originally Posted by -JB-
Seriously, why do you come here then? You are in Florida now, probably not a lot of friends on this board, eh maybe I could be wrong but I don't see you post as much. You could get your answers from the Honda geeks on Honda-Tech. You could have PM Fabrik8 to get your answer instead of a public thread. Now you mad at VaDriven members? Also common sense would tell you if the timing belt is off a tooth, to redo it first before you check other things, like blaming it on the distributor.
the sound is coming from the distributor, what i was trying to figure out was if the timing being off would cause it. And all of my friends are in virginia and 90% of them are on this forum. Im very well known in the area and i do post on honda tech when i have a problem with little shit. True i have been living in florida for about 20 months or so now but ive been to VA 4 times since i moved considering thats where all of my REAL friends live, i can get honda parts for REASONABLE prices and my parents live there. when i say reasonable prices i mean i can pick up a vtec head complete with dizzy there for 350-400 but here its like 600 for the same shit. If you have never lived in the south man you will find out very fast just how shady most people are. i dont post as much because i work full time and go to school full time not to mention side work and im a father before anything else.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:44 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

the sound is coming from the distributor, what i was trying to figure out was if the timing being off would cause it. And all of my friends are in virginia and 90% of them are on this forum. Im very well known in the area and i do post on honda tech when i have a problem with little shit. True i have been living in florida for about 20 months or so now but ive been to VA 4 times since i moved considering thats where all of my REAL friends live, i can get honda parts for REASONABLE prices and my parents live there. when i say reasonable prices i mean i can pick up a vtec head complete with dizzy there for 350-400 but here its like 600 for the same shit. If you have never lived in the south man you will find out very fast just how shady most people are. i dont post as much because i work full time and go to school full time not to mention side work and im a father before anything else.

With that said you need to fix the timing issue first before you can start looking at other pieces to the puzzle. Set timing correctly. While you are at it, I'd check valve clearance since you've been running it this way. Then go from there on other issues.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:48 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

That sound.... is the damn rotor loose on the inside of the dizzy or something?
Old 10-13-2011, 02:06 PM
for alarms/rmt-strts

ill check it all this weekend. nope rotor is tight
Old 10-13-2011, 03:49 PM
Banned

psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54 psu54

i was 25 in that vid bro

so your 28 now and you where 25 in the video that was posted stating florida fun, but youve only been there for 20 months.....hmmmm im not a math wiz as i only went to public school but that sounds alittle off.

Quick Reply: fabrik8 i need ur assistance lol, dizzy problems