Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Electrical Problem 99 Civic si

Old 05-13-2010, 05:51 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RoyB93 has disabled reputation
Default Electrical Problem 99 Civic si

today while i was driving i noticed my foglights, and climate control were not working. I tried disconnecting the battery, and putting it back, but still it didnt work. The only thing i have done recently was try to get the CEL code with the paperclip method, which didnt work either, is there any way i could have screwed something up? I'm thinking it may be a fuse, but i didnt see any that looked blown, and if it is a fuse, which one is it most likely to be?

any info helps, thanks

Last edited by RoyB93; 05-13-2010 at 06:52 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:02 PM
woot! :D

The Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Electrical Problem 99 Civic si

Well, I'm not too familiar with civics, but on the drivers side under the dash there is a panel that you can pull off. On the back it says which fuses are what. The fuse box is under the panel. Check those. If not there, there may be a couple of fuse boxes under the hood. If i remember correctly, its right in front of the battery. A fuse that is blown might be there. Thats probably your best bet fuse wise for the lights.
Old 05-14-2010, 04:41 PM
Registered Member

RoyB93 has disabled reputation

yep, there was a blown fuse on the drivers side fuse box, everythings working perfect again. thanks
Old 05-14-2010, 06:39 PM
woot! :D

The Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these partsThe Guy is infamous around these parts

No problem, man.