Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

eg side skirts on a ef

Old 08-16-2009, 09:06 AM
csk
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk csk
Default eg side skirts on a ef

i kno someone has done and was wondering what had to be done
Old 08-16-2009, 09:33 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: eg side skirts on a ef

gotta cut em. than either double side tape them on, or use an adhesive on the backside of them to secure them to the car/ and mounting screws.

I put ek ones on my old ef 4dr. pretty much the same for eg sideskirts i would think.

Old 08-19-2009, 05:21 AM
posted on da block

l0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud ofl0uiE|3oy has much to be proud of
Default Re: eg side skirts on a ef

ek sideskirts you flip them cut em and mount. like what MORE IMPATIENT said double side stick tape or self tapering screws. egs just cut a little find your mount spot and screw in. not that hard.