Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

ef-1 cams

Old 06-15-2003, 09:42 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AztecRcr is an unknown quantity at this point
Question ef-1 cams

has anyone ever heard of these cams. i was on honda-tech and they seem to impress a lot of those guys. the specs on them are roughly the same as toda/jun cams at a cheaper price.
Old 06-15-2003, 10:06 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Not very big on the idea of generic cams. There's way too many variables for a one size fits all philosophy. Does anyone do custom cams for Hondas?
Old 06-15-2003, 10:24 AM
Kimchee Wiggler

Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed

There has been a long going debate on them. I thought about running them on my turboed motr some M22 Wild Fi cams, the specs on them are awesome, nice lift and duration but that's not everything, there is opening and closing at what degree etc etc. The specs are nice and Robert akak Robert seems tobe knowledgeable and believes in them but as the others have posted there have been no REAL DYNO #s or times from them yet. They have posted dynos with no #s to protect the owners without giving out their info but still, it woudl be nice to see some #s. I am not hating at all I would try them out if I was all motor probably. Also we need to see the longevity for them, Crowers look great on papaer but the #s I have seen aren't the most impressive like soem Skunk2 Stage 2 cams or JUN or Toda really except for 0psi but he has more in it with much better cams too!
Old 06-15-2003, 11:30 AM
Banned

AztecRcr is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm thinking about trying them out..got an itr motor and i'm going the na route. but like you said there are no #'s to support them. my choice on which cam to go would be easy to make if i had #'s for these cams.