Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

ecu.......

Old 06-07-2003, 10:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
low92hatch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ecu.......

ive got a problem w/ my ecu...it cuts out at 123mph because of the program. im running an h22 and i was just wondering if anyone knows of a ecu swap to run(someone told me to run a gsr ecu and i would get more pull and higher speeds?), or a good place to send it to to get it chipped....any help would be good....
Old 06-08-2003, 02:48 AM
ahhhh

split has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond repute

Just curious, why do you need to go faster than 123 mph? So you can say your car goes faster than 123? Your going to fucking kill someone. If you drive this way everywhere/everyday.

Last edited by split; 06-09-2003 at 10:52 AM.
Old 06-08-2003, 05:51 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Do you have a USDM or JDM P13? I may be able to help you out..
Old 06-08-2003, 06:07 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Sounds like a JDM ecu to me.
Old 06-08-2003, 09:55 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Originally posted by split
Just curious, why do you need to go faster than 123 mph? So you can say your car goes faster than 123? Your going to fucking kill someone.....idiot
what you think know one can pull faster then 123 at the track? shut the fuck up

IDIOT
Old 06-08-2003, 10:25 AM
ahhhh

split has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond repute

Ok sorry, I didn't think about that it was almost 6 am, I thought he meant daily driven...... my bad
Old 06-08-2003, 10:57 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

lol, just f'in with anyways
Old 06-08-2003, 11:07 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Originally posted by fucT
what you think know one can pull faster then 123 at the track? shut the fuck up

IDIOT
I can guarantee that his doesn't.
Old 06-08-2003, 11:09 AM
sup

dont know his car... im not here to debate if it does or not, really dont care, im just here to be an ocasional ass
Old 06-08-2003, 11:36 AM
Asshole Supreme

Originally posted by fucT
dont know his car... im not here to debate if it does or not, really dont care, im just here to be an ocasional ass
I don't know his car either, but I can tell you it isn't going that fast in the 1/4 mile. I am an ass as well! Nice to meet you.

Quick Reply: ecu.......