Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

DSM HELP!

Old 04-21-2006, 06:52 PM
Love the Lord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT
Default DSM HELP!

My wife has a 95 eclipse gsx. Just tonight, I turned off the car and something was still running, like a motor or something. I turned it back on, drove around the block, and turned it off. The sound was still there, I got a flashlight and looked in the engine bay and didnt see anything moving. The sound was comming from the lower right side of the engine bay as you are looking at it; like near the alternator. Also I am not sure if this counts for anything, but the ANTI LOCK light also just turned on. This light has been on before, but it never made that noise before and the next day the light would be gone. I unhooked the battery and the noise is gone, I'll leave it like that till I can figure out what is wrong with it. Can anyone please help, Thanks!
Old 04-21-2006, 07:25 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DSM HELP!

ABS is in the lower "driver's" side behind the bumper
Old 04-21-2006, 08:31 PM
Love the Lord

USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT USMCMotorT

Could that be the reason why it is still making some kind of noise? If so why and how can I fix it.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:00 AM
Registered Member

Wrecked R6 has disabled reputation

fan still running
Old 04-23-2006, 01:26 PM
I DONT SPIN

1gawd has disabled reputation

Abs pump motor running all the time, sounds like anyway. Should be a small "computer" looking thing bolted to the abs pump. Unplug it and see if your noise goes away.
Old 04-23-2006, 01:29 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

check the ABS relay. might be stuck