Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

dsm ?

Old 03-06-2004, 08:25 AM
Big Dick Playa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling
Default dsm ?

ok i have 2 sets of turbo injectors and fuel rails. one off of a laser rs awd turbo and another off of a 95 eclipse gs-t. i was wondering if anyone knew which set has the most flow and if they'd got into a 1g n/a with a stock fuel pump, and if so could i use the turbo regulator of the n/a. and second of al i think they'd be a good upgrade for someone else's ride so i might be looking into gettin rid of the sets along with a 2nd gen turbo intake and exhaust manifold. maybe 2 2g turbo intake manifolds. but thanks for any info on the injectors.
Old 03-08-2004, 04:48 PM
Registered Member

turbotalon95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: dsm ?

Originally Posted by mark w
ok i have 2 sets of turbo injectors and fuel rails. one off of a laser rs awd turbo and another off of a 95 eclipse gs-t. i was wondering if anyone knew which set has the most flow and if they'd got into a 1g n/a with a stock fuel pump, and if so could i use the turbo regulator of the n/a. and second of al i think they'd be a good upgrade for someone else's ride so i might be looking into gettin rid of the sets along with a 2nd gen turbo intake and exhaust manifold. maybe 2 2g turbo intake manifolds. but thanks for any info on the injectors.
the injectors flow the same and so do the fuel rails, the only difference is the 1g rail is slightly shorter because of a different design of the fpr.
Old 03-09-2004, 10:05 AM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

well shit thats all i needed to kno
Old 03-10-2004, 08:45 AM
Banned

GotB00stPsi is an unknown quantity at this point