Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Door Jam harness

Old 12-16-2008, 08:15 AM
Brown Water

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend
Question Door Jam harness

I'm starting to find out all the little annoying things that go wrong with the 6 gen ek. Has anyone had any problems with the wires disconnecting from the harness at the door? I noticed 3 wires have separated from the harness and its damn near impossible to figure out what pin they came from and how to secure them. If so, what did you do to fix them? Im thinking about hard wiring with some quick disconnect connectors. There is alot of that looks to be teflon grease to keep corrosion from eating at the wires. Help anyone.
Old 12-16-2008, 02:03 PM
Registered Member

shytomboy87 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Door Jam harness

had the same prob with my old one i just straight wired them and it fixed the problem i might still hane the pinout for the door if you still want it ill try to find it
Old 12-29-2008, 09:01 AM
Brown Water

Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend Livin_Legend
Default Re: Door Jam harness

FIXED IT!! Hardwired the driver door and that fixed everything. Very poor design with the harness at the doors. my .02...