Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

dash conversion

Old 08-29-2008, 05:47 PM
did you see that?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
enslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud of
Default dash conversion

will a 4 door gsr dc integra dash fit into a 4 door eg.

also what else out of the car would fit from one to the other.

thanks in advance.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:01 PM
Registered Member

oxidejunky has disabled reputation
Default Re: dash conversion

i posted almost the same thread a few months ago the best thing is to google it man. I think there are a few writes on honda tech. Its not that easy. you have to modify your doorpanels and change some plugs on the heater controls and some other things man.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:56 PM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

It doesn't really fit. It's been done, but it requires a good bit of work and fabrication, and that doesn't even count the door panels. They pretty much have to be all custom. If it's done right it does look pretty nice tho. Much better than the civic dash anyway.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:04 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by Grease Monkey
It doesn't really fit. It's been done, but it requires a good bit of work and fabrication, and that doesn't even count the door panels. They pretty much have to be all custom. If it's done right it does look pretty nice tho. Much better than the civic dash anyway.
what about from a 2 door gsr to an eg hatch? Im probably going to attempt this in a month or so.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:26 PM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
what about from a 2 door gsr to an eg hatch? Im probably going to attempt this in a month or so.
Same deal.. the teg dash is shaped completely different where it meets the doors and takes a lot of work to get to look nice. And by nice I mean factory. I fail to see the point in doing a "mod" if it makes the car look halfassed.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:31 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Fransisco's friend Chris, a few years back ..... had a EG with all integra interior, dash, door panels, seats.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:36 PM
Registered member

The door panels dont fit. Not even a little bit. there are a couple of way to make them fit, but they all involve recovering the door panels to get them to look good in my opinion.
Old 09-01-2008, 07:04 AM
did you see that?

enslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud ofenslavedmind has much to be proud of

thanks for all the help im just gonna sell it not worth that much to me because you also have to move some heater hoses. and shit to get all the vents working
Old 09-01-2008, 08:30 AM
93 EG Hatch

tempesthatch tempesthatch tempesthatch tempesthatch tempesthatch tempesthatch tempesthatch tempesthatch tempesthatch tempesthatch tempesthatch

i did it in my car.i have a 92 hatch, the hardest part was the wiring and the door panels mounting the dash itself is not to hard. i have a bolt behind the clock and behing the cupholder area and thats it and i have solid motormounts and the dash doesnot move. pm me if you have any questions
Old 09-01-2008, 08:37 AM
did you see that?

thanks man will do

Quick Reply: dash conversion