Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Cracked Windshield

Old 05-05-2009, 05:44 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask
Default Cracked Windshield

Ate a rock the other day in the vette, windshield is $1300 (only have to pay my deductible though) Been driving the other vehicle for the last couple of days, then someone proposed me to go to MIR. Question is: Will they let me run it on the track? Crack has three legs, each about 3 in long, and is in the center of the windshield.

Also is there a film you can buy to place over your windshield to prevent cracks/chips?

Thanks.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:59 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush
Default Re: Cracked Windshield

Did you look into getting your windshield repaired?

If your anywhere in Virginia beach look up Jodys windshield repair and tell her Mike from Carmasters Sent you and she should hook you up. Granted, I do not believe it will pass Va State Inspection.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:02 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

It surely won't pass va state inspection and its just too large to repair, thanks though.

Last edited by RandomTask; 05-05-2009 at 06:35 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:04 AM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

Originally Posted by RandomTask
It surely won't pass inspection and its just too large to repair, thanks though.
Well Good luck!