Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

complete carbon fiber bodykit

Old 05-17-2004, 04:32 PM
subie newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of
Default complete carbon fiber bodykit

wondering if anyone has seen/ heard of a manufacturer that makes carbon fiber body/lip kits for an integra? ive found them for other cars like the is300 and the 350z, but none for the integra. help....
Old 05-17-2004, 05:50 PM

1995JettaIIIGLS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: complete carbon fiber bodykit

i would suggest posting this under the classifieds as a wtb
Old 05-17-2004, 05:53 PM
ReRegistered User

NSXNEXT is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you checked out carbon creations or called seibon? I know that seibon has a lot of carbon fiber products for an Integra or Hondas in general. I'm going ALL carbon-fiber soon but its going to be DRY CARBON which a lot of people won't be able to obtain/afford.
Old 05-17-2004, 06:19 PM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.geminicomposites.com/

This is company I like alot. Rolled edges. AL reinforced hinge area. Better constrution. You pay for what you get.
Old 05-18-2004, 11:13 AM
subie newbie

CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of

not under the wtb parts section becuase im not trying to buy someones shit, im trying to find information on a product.
Old 05-18-2004, 11:33 AM
subie newbie

i still cant find a complete lip kit, but ive seen them in person
Old 05-18-2004, 04:08 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

No offense, but dry carbon is a joke. Having too little resin is not a good thing. It may look nice, but it's actually heavier than it needs to be because that unreinforced carbon is not serving any purpose for strength.. There is a perfect fiber to resin ratio, and if you go below that, you're just wasting money on carbon that isn't doing anything because there is no matrix to keep the fibers aligned and doing their job. So that's great that you like dry carbon, and I know it's very trendy, but it's still a joke.
I'm not trying to insult you or anything, it's just all cosmetics...