Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

check engine light still

Old 08-31-2010, 09:44 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
96teg jdm dunk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default check engine light still

so i did the revisited bypass of the fluctuation sensor which involved splicing and depinning two wires out of ecu and no difference . same code so im going with that maybe its the dizzy thats bad and or connection issue . is it possible for the car to run half way decent in limp mode if its throwing a crank sensor code ? also while scanning for codes another one popped up it was for the knock sensor . i looked and some how it came unplugged . that seemed to make it run a lil better . jus cant wait for this thing to crack vtec ! well if yall have any ideas or info i appreciate it thanks
Old 08-31-2010, 09:47 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom
Default Re: check engine light still

read sig, then visit honda-tech.com and find the appropriate section for your car. good luck
Old 08-31-2010, 09:53 PM
Registered member

mondyva has disabled reputation

hey bro try d-series.org, where theres 129147834271320716306237 peopl with ony a few douche bags such as the one above. even tho ur not a d i'm sure they will help out
Old 08-31-2010, 09:56 PM
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

^that's me actually being helpful. how is you suggesting one site different from me suggesting another? stop sucking yourself off thinking your idea's are supreme, cuz they're not. plus a 96 teg didnt come with a d-series, thus making honda tech more helpful.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:02 PM
ig oggggg

yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15 yanko 15

well...did you check your engine?
Old 08-31-2010, 10:07 PM
Registered Member

96teg jdm dunk is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks . and yea a big fat one !
Old 08-31-2010, 10:16 PM
Registered member

lol. stupid people are fucking retarted or just plain cant fuckin read? take ur ego and put it down for a sec brro read

...few douche bags such as the one above. even tho ur not a d i'm sure they will help out...
...few douche bags such as the one above. even tho ur not a d i'm sure they will help out...
Old 08-31-2010, 10:25 PM
management

Originally Posted by mondyva
lol. stupid people are fucking retarted or just plain cant fuckin read? take ur ego and put it down for a sec brro read

stupid people are fucking retarded, you're right. or can you not read? OP has an INTEGRA, which came factory with B-SERIES motors, thus making d-series.org useless, cuz guess what....they are gonna suggest honda tech. fuck off faggot.
Old 08-31-2010, 10:29 PM
Registered member

damn dont cry big baby lol. i been w d-series.org for some time now and we help everyone. nt just d's asshole
Old 08-31-2010, 10:34 PM
management

surprise surprise, i think everyone with a honda has joined d-series.org/teamintegra.net/clubej8/etc at one point. nighty night, go cry on d-series.com

Quick Reply: check engine light still