Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

celica gts

Old 05-27-2006, 11:40 AM
blk-si

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
redinteg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default celica gts

any one know anything about these cars? i am interested in buying one but i dont know a thing about them. i mean are they hard to work on are parts easily accesable....ect?
Old 05-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Default Re: celica gts

Originally Posted by redinteg
any one know anything about these cars? i am interested in buying one but i dont know a thing about them. i mean are they hard to work on are parts easily accesable....ect?
I don't have any first hand experience with them, but I have heard they handle rather well and run around high 14's to 15 flat stock or so..

I really don't know about their aftermarket.. the only celica's of that generation that I have ever seen fixed up around here have that one reoccuring body kit, dunno if its a factory thing or not :shrug: