Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Capri XR2/Miata

Old 04-02-2007, 06:51 AM
Mermaider

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these partsMAsshole is infamous around these parts
Default Capri XR2/Miata

Ok, so I came across a 91-92? Mercury Capri Xr2 1.6T in the boneyard the other day, completely intact. Talking with one of my friends at work, and he mentioned that the turbo should be compatible on my 91 Miata 1.6. I haven't begun to really contemplate forced induction yet, still catching up on the previous owners neglected maintenance, and doing suspension mods. If I were to go forced induction I'd aim for 170-200hp. Just want to see what input you guys have. Thanks in advance.