Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

can you use a apexi S-AFC on a PM6 (88-91 sohc si ecu)

Old 02-26-2003, 08:49 AM
Old School Beast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts
Default can you use a apexi S-AFC on a PM6 (88-91 sohc si ecu)

has anyone done this ?? thanks.
Old 02-26-2003, 09:10 AM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

You should be able to use the AFC on anything. Go to the Apex'i homepage and look at the instructions there to see if you can find it.
Old 02-26-2003, 09:57 AM
Old School Beast

PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts

yea , i tried that before posting. i know it says universal but i was wondering if anybody has had one installed. thanks.
Old 02-26-2003, 10:18 AM
Venuto Ottenga Alcun

PWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to beholdPWRVTEC is a splendid one to behold

You should not have a problem, since all it really does is modify the pressure signal so that fuel is either added or subtracted....

Beside hooking up the power and grounds...
Old 02-26-2003, 11:40 AM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

Originally posted by PoS hYbRiD
yea , i tried that before posting. i know it says universal but i was wondering if anybody has had one installed. thanks.
Look at the actual instructions on the site and see if the engine code (or whatever you call it) is in there. All I could find was EK6 and EG6 kind of codes. Nothing like PM6, but that as just on the Japanese book.
Old 02-26-2003, 09:27 PM
allmotor here

hybridvteceg is an unknown quantity at this point

yes you can do it, its universla, u can even then hook it to moms minivan