Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

can anyone help?

Old 12-20-2002, 10:01 AM
*~*Jessica*~*

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cosmopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default can anyone help?

okae guys, im trying to do an engine swap on my del sol, but the prices ive been getting for the labor, are from what i hear, high. i dont know, i personally dont do engine work, unless changing oil counts. LOL i was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me out or could at least recommend a good shop that can do it, without ripping me off. im trying to put in a b16. thanks bunches already!
Old 12-20-2002, 10:04 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

how much have the quoted you at?
Old 12-20-2002, 10:07 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

What he said and do you have the motor yet? Also, which Del Sol do you have?
Old 12-20-2002, 10:10 AM
*~*Jessica*~*

okae i have a 94' ive been quoted anywhere from $1500-$2500 in labor, sorry, but thats way too much for me! i dont have the motor yet cause i dont have a shop or place to ship it to.
Old 12-20-2002, 10:10 AM
STFU-N-RACE

03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts

i know a shop up here.

i don't know if that helps you tho
Old 12-20-2002, 10:13 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

She's being quoted 3-5 times way too much! I talked to her and I think she's serious. Scott, you think your kick ass staff can hook her up? I know C.Tucker is always busy and taking his sweet ass time.

I don't know where she got her quotes, but Honda swaps are pretty easy and should be @ $500.
Old 12-20-2002, 10:15 AM
*~*Jessica*~*

yes, i am serious, thanks! any help would be GREATLY appreciated, i want it done already.....
Old 12-20-2002, 10:16 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

yeah guys shes ready for the swap, got money in hand, weve just had a problem with install price. were looking for a good painter as well.
Old 12-20-2002, 10:17 AM
STFU-N-RACE

03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts03 tibby is infamous around these parts

well if you want to bring it up here i can get it done for you
Old 12-20-2002, 10:19 AM
*~*Jessica*~*

where's up here?