Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

camber kit installation

Old 02-04-2003, 07:41 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default camber kit installation

car goes back onto the road soon and and before i put my new wheels on the car im going to be investing in a camber kit. question is, would it be better to do the installation myself, or take the car to an allignment shop and have a four wheel allignment done at the same time?
Old 02-04-2003, 07:43 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

most shops wont align a camber kit..they dont wanna fuck with it..or if they do the y gonna charge you an arm and a leg
Old 02-04-2003, 07:46 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

oh really? when i had my 98 civic dropped i took it to get alligned and didnt have a camber kit and they offered to put one on. didnt get a price though so....
Old 02-04-2003, 07:52 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

i took my shit to like 4 or 5 shops to get it align and no one wanted to fuck with it cause it had a camber kit they...maybe a custom wheel shop will but i think there still gonna charge high
Old 02-04-2003, 08:14 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

aight man thanks
Old 02-04-2003, 08:20 AM
aznRay...

yeer is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

yea....alot of places like merchants and tread quarters and other places that do alignment what u to buy their own camber kits. which they charge up the ass.

im getting my progress camber kit done with an alignment at custom car care tomorrow
Old 02-04-2003, 08:22 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

any chance you can tell me the price you paid after you get it done? custom car care is like 5 minutes from my house and im constantly hearing good things, but i was also told there work is expensive. guess it costs to have something done right.