Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

boost problems someone help please!!!1

Old 06-16-2005, 09:33 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4drjdmteg has disabled reputation
Default boost problems someone help please!!!1

Okay i have a question? If my vacum line to my boost gauge has a kink in it will it now allow me to run the amount of boost that my boost controller is set on? My boost gauge will not read over 5 lbs unless my boost is turnd all the way up but if i set it on anything but full boost it will only read 5lbs? why is this
Old 06-16-2005, 10:59 AM
Boosted F2B

99EJ6T is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: boost problems someone help please!!!1

umm ur boost guage has nothing to do with how much pressure u run.... it just reads it.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:08 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 4drjdmteg
My boost gauge will not read over 5 lbs unless my boost is turnd all the way up but if i set it on anything but full boost it will only read 5lbs?
so how high does it go? it could be reaching a certain pressure in the line to un-kink the nylon hose and read actual pressure. but it is just a gauge, it will not make your car boost more or less if something is wrong with your gauge.
Old 06-17-2005, 08:37 AM
Registered Member

i can only get it to read 5lbs on the guage or it reads full boost could it be a problem with my boost controller this is starting to get annoying
Old 06-17-2005, 10:18 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

wtf is full boost? what #psi. or does your boost gauge say "5psi"..."half boost"..."full boost"
Old 06-20-2005, 11:54 AM
Registered Member

okay i am still having the same problem someone told me to t off a line to go from my wastegate to my blow valve and that will fix it is that okay to do on a honda or only dsms
Old 06-20-2005, 12:57 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

take the boost controller out and just run a line straight in place of where it is and see what the gauge reads when you boost on the highway for a while. it'll probably start off at 5 and slowly go up..
Old 06-20-2005, 01:08 PM
Registered Member

it does but when i had check valves it would read 8 like it was suppose to now i only get the 5 or all of it
Old 06-21-2005, 02:50 PM
turbo on 2 wheels

Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern Vern

your car is a piece of shit and gets beat buy mini-me's all the tyme, and tyler and justins car can whope that ass.
Old 06-21-2005, 04:48 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

Originally Posted by Vern
your car is a piece of shit and gets beat buy mini-me's all the tyme, and tyler and justins car can whope that ass.
Tell your sister to quit laggin and get to my house so I can beat that ass up tonight.

Quick Reply: boost problems someone help please!!!1