Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

BIG DSM PROBLEM...IF YOU KNOW YOUR ECLIPSE GET IN HERE

Old 02-22-2004, 04:07 PM
EzE
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EzE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BIG DSM PROBLEM...IF YOU KNOW YOUR ECLIPSE GET IN HERE

ok so after i beat a golf gti and a 350z last night my gsx just started smoking well not really last night for about 2 weeks now but i mean to the point where it kinda looks like hey we need to fix something here i know its definetly burning oil.....toady (sunday) i got in to run some herions and and when i pulled out of my drive way and got to the end of the street ...i looked back and i was shocked (like HOLY SHIT shocked) and it looked like my damn car was on fire in the back it was smoking so bad i mean to the point where it looked like clouds from the sky had fell behind me if you were behind me your fogs wouldnt get you threw what i have wrong ......i also took notice that my boost wasnt boosting like it should it still boost but not as hard ....also i have oil coming out of my tailpipe and i mean you can rub your fingures inside of it and they willl be dripping black by the time you come out...i think it might be the rings fried .....but I JUST WAS WONDERING IF ANY 1 HAS WENT THREW THIS SAME PROB

I AM A STOCK 96 GSX NO ENGINE UPGRADES THAT I KNOW OF HAVE BEEN DONE TO THE CAR .....NO NITRUS HAS BEEN SPRAYED SINCE I HAVE OWNED IT JUST IF THERE IS ANY1 OUT THERE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE BEST ADVISE AS POSSIBLE
Old 02-22-2004, 04:14 PM

scorched is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BIG DSM PROBLEM...IF YOU KNOW YOUR ECLIPSE GET IN HERE

Originally Posted by EzE
ok so after i beat a golf gti and a 350z last night my gsx just started smoking well not really last night for about 2 weeks now but i mean to the point where it kinda looks like hey we need to fix something here i know its definetly burning oil.....toady (sunday) i got in to run some herions and and when i pulled out of my drive way and got to the end of the street ...i looked back and i was shocked (like HOLY SHIT shocked) and it looked like my damn car was on fire in the back it was smoking so bad i mean to the point where it looked like clouds from the sky had fell behind me if you were behind me your fogs wouldnt get you threw what i have wrong ......i also took notice that my boost wasnt boosting like it should it still boost but not as hard ....also i have oil coming out of my tailpipe and i mean you can rub your fingures inside of it and they willl be dripping black by the time you come out...i think it might be the rings fried .....but I JUST WAS WONDERING IF ANY 1 HAS WENT THREW THIS SAME PROB

I AM A STOCK 96 GSX NO ENGINE UPGRADES THAT I KNOW OF HAVE BEEN DONE TO THE CAR .....NO NITRUS HAS BEEN SPRAYED SINCE I HAVE OWNED IT JUST IF THERE IS ANY1 OUT THERE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE BEST ADVISE AS POSSIBLE
head gasket
Old 02-22-2004, 04:19 PM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

DO you have any loss of cooleant or oil in the cooleant?
Old 02-22-2004, 04:21 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Originally Posted by Boosted2003
DO you have any loss of cooleant or oil in the cooleant?
WTF is cooleant?
Old 02-22-2004, 04:33 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

blown turbo?
Old 02-22-2004, 04:36 PM

scorched is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ritz
WTF is cooleant?
Cooleant is coolant, he just can't spell.
Old 02-22-2004, 04:46 PM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

Originally Posted by oneflyazn
blown turbo?
im with that. mine did the same thing. blew white smoke like the bitch was on fire. and wasnt boosting right. and before i knew it the turbo was gone. and my first assumption was like fuuuuck i blew my headgasket
Old 02-22-2004, 04:47 PM
E for Engourged.

4BangerCivic has disabled reputation

what color is the smoke.
Old 02-22-2004, 04:50 PM
EzE
Banned

NAH I STILL HAVE BOOST BUT NOT LIKE I SHOULD PLUSE IT WAS SMOKING FOR A MINUTE LIKE THAT AND I HAD FULL BOOST BUT I THINK IT IS THE RINGS FRIED BUT (SCORCHED) YOU SAID IT WAS A HEAD GASKET FORM WHAT I TOLD ON MY 1 ST MESSAGE HOW SURE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ABOUT THAT CAUSE IF YOUR RIGHT I WILL KNOW EXACTLY WHO TO TAKE IT TOO I REALY APPRICIATE ALL OF YALLS HELP
Old 02-22-2004, 04:51 PM
EzE
Banned

ITS LIKE WHTISH BLUE AND YOU CAN OBVIOUSLY SMELL THE OIL TOO

Quick Reply: BIG DSM PROBLEM...IF YOU KNOW YOUR ECLIPSE GET IN HERE