Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

b4 or after the IC

Old 06-17-2003, 03:38 PM
yea, i'm that guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fatboyee has disabled reputation
Default b4 or after the IC

ok, this is to those of you who, like myself, are crazy enough to double up on 'power adders'.

which is more beneficial: spraying a dry N2O shot before the IC? or after the IC?

and why?
Old 06-17-2003, 03:48 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

You heard my opinion on the way back from Va Beach the other day
Old 06-17-2003, 03:48 PM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

after teh intercooler. the nitrous has more time to get heated up by the time it reaches the combustion chamber. unless you are doing it only to add cooling properties instead of major power adders.
Old 06-18-2003, 04:02 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

If I remember right, a lot of the beneficial cooling that should be used to cool your charge air will be wasted cooling the piping, etc., if you jet the NOS before the intercooler.. Plus the NOS will most likely be really poorly distributed if it has to go through the intercooler.. Just follow the normal rules of thumb for jet location...