Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

b18c.. now...what to do with it?

Old 09-13-2004, 03:39 PM
subie newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of
Default b18c.. now...what to do with it?

i just got a hatch with a jdm type r motor and debating building the motor for turbo and going turbo or going all motor....not sure what to do with it yet. any sugestions on setups that have worked for you? or what would you do with this combo? anyone with this setup, what are you running? oh, and by the way, i have no rev limiter....what does this motor red line at? 9000? thanks
Old 09-13-2004, 06:05 PM
I'm still slow.....

ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR
Default Re: b18c.. now...what to do with it?

first mod you should do, is put the rev limiter back on.
Old 09-13-2004, 06:17 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

Originally Posted by ZeroMR
first mod you should do, is put the rev limiter back on.
Old 09-13-2004, 06:20 PM
subie newbie

CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of

my ecu is a p28 with itr kenji program i think? how would i go about putting a rev limiter back in?
Old 09-13-2004, 06:50 PM
subie newbie

this car feels slow, although im used to driving my built turbo teg. anyone with a similar setup want to take a run so i can compare? or anyone who knows their car runs between like...13.7-14.2 wanna run because im guessing thats what this car is doing right now and id like to compare it to something that knows its running that consistantly. pm me if so.
Old 09-14-2004, 08:07 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

no rev limiter ?. you might want to get that taken care of real soon.......until you can get the revlimiter programed in make sure you dont miss any gears at higher rpm or that valve you smack is gonna be laughing at you. i believe type r motors are revving stock to 85-8700, not 100 percent sure though.........
Old 09-14-2004, 08:47 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by CnmyTeg
i just got a hatch with a jdm type r motor and debating building the motor for turbo and going turbo or going all motor....not sure what to do with it yet. any sugestions on setups that have worked for you? or what would you do with this combo? anyone with this setup, what are you running? oh, and by the way, i have no rev limiter....what does this motor red line at? 9000? thanks
gsr-t had a jdm itr motor, he did 327@ 12psi before 3inch DP and piping, with inline headgasket, his redline was set to 9300..i say go turbo..why build a itr motor
Old 09-14-2004, 10:26 AM
Del
image*in tomorrow

Del Del Del Del

i had a itr head on my old del sol and nothing more then an InlinePRO headgasket and put down 287hp at 9psi with a 9300 redline also.. TURBO THAT BIATCH!
Old 09-14-2004, 02:37 PM
subie newbie

ttt
Old 09-14-2004, 03:13 PM
I'm still slow.....

ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR

Originally Posted by CnmyTeg
my ecu is a p28 with itr kenji program i think? how would i go about putting a rev limiter back in?
go to a shop and have them put one on

Quick Reply: b18c.. now...what to do with it?