Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

b16 headbolts

Old 02-05-2004, 06:25 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default b16 headbolts

reusable? non reusable? basically from the people ive asked ive gotten both answers. i need to find out for sure damnit. and if not, where is a good place to get them cheap?
Old 02-05-2004, 06:56 AM

99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: b16 headbolts

I reused mine just make sure they are not streched out of spec.
Old 02-05-2004, 06:58 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

any how the hell do you go about doing that? i cant even find anywher eonline to buy them
Old 02-05-2004, 07:00 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally Posted by NoReverse
any how the hell do you go about doing that? i cant even find anywher eonline to buy them
just reuse them. it will be fine
Old 02-05-2004, 09:14 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CHAHONDA
just reuse them. it will be fine
Yes, it should be fine.
Old 02-05-2004, 09:35 AM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

or get arp's.
Old 02-06-2004, 05:14 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

i checked ARPs site and couldnt find them for hondas
Old 02-06-2004, 05:18 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

They make them. Call any ARP dealer and they can get them for you. I wouldn't be too worried about head studs unless you are planning big boost. The money is better spent somewhere else in my opinion.
Old 02-06-2004, 05:39 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

Originally Posted by Inclement Reality
The money is better spent somewhere else in my opinion.
i would have to agree with that! man thats a retarded screen name!!!
Old 02-06-2004, 05:43 AM
Asshole Supreme

haha

Quick Reply: b16 headbolts