Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

B-series header bolts/studs

Old 06-19-2011, 03:16 PM
--------------

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff
Default B-series header bolts/studs

Ive searched and tried to find a company that sells a replacement kit, but no luck.

Something like the titanium bolts from dressupbolts.com would be nice but they dont have anything listed.

I also searched ARP, no luck. Other than just doing the hardware shop stainless bolts, are there any other options?

Any help appreciated.
Old 06-19-2011, 03:26 PM
Registered member

LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE
Default Re: B-series header bolts/studs

Hardware shop is probably your best/quickest/cheapest bet. Just bought some for my buddies exhuast. 16 bolts, nuts, washers etc.. spent like 35 bucks.
Old 06-19-2011, 03:43 PM
--------------

c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff

Originally Posted by LeetPIE
Hardware shop is probably your best/quickest/cheapest bet. Just bought some for my buddies exhuast. 16 bolts, nuts, washers etc.. spent like 35 bucks.
I prefer quality over the cheapest/easiest option.

But thanks for you contribution.
Old 06-19-2011, 03:45 PM
Registered member

sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl?

I understand your concern with "quality" but you are more than likely gonna end up just buying some Grade 8(I believe) machine bolts that match the thread pattern for the b-series header bolts. Mine have never broken. EVER.
Old 06-19-2011, 03:53 PM
Registered member

LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE LeetPIE

The bolts you would pay top dollar for that no one is going to see.. are grade 8. The bolts at your hardware shop that are alot cheaper are grade 8. Food for thought.
Old 06-19-2011, 03:59 PM
--------------

Originally Posted by LeetPIE
The bolts you would pay top dollar for that no one is going to see.. are grade 8. The bolts at your hardware shop that are alot cheaper are grade 8. Food for thought.
Are you that worried about what I want to put on my car?
Old 06-19-2011, 04:19 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

downstar inc.

they also go by bolt-boys inc. they make awesome products and have replacements for almost every component on a car
Old 06-19-2011, 04:37 PM
--------------

Originally Posted by Crnchy wen Blac
downstar inc.

they also go by bolt-boys inc. they make awesome products and have replacements for almost every component on a car
+rep another dressupbolts style company

Im prolly just gonna call dressup and get what I need from them special order