Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

anyone spraying?

Old 01-13-2004, 11:21 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4
Default anyone spraying?

any turbo cars here sniffing on some of the happy gas....if so could you explain to me ur experience when you nos kicks in. in my car it pulls really hard in the higher rpm range(3-6 grand), i really dont feel any real hit when the NWU starts to spray. i've never been in a car while its spraying besides mine. thanks for the reply's in advance.
Old 01-13-2004, 08:13 PM
ScrewD010

Mikahl is on a distinguished road

I thought that is illegal
Old 01-13-2004, 08:22 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

Originally posted by Mikahl
I thought that is illegal
modification of any sort to your car to alter it to an other than stock-like state is illegal in VA. if you are worried about the legality of working on your car you have the wrong hobby. go play tennis.
Old 01-13-2004, 08:23 PM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike
Default Re: anyone spraying?

Originally posted by BlackSRT4
any turbo cars here sniffing on some of the happy gas....if so could you explain to me ur experience when you nos kicks in. in my car it pulls really hard in the higher rpm range(3-6 grand), i really dont feel any real hit when the NWU starts to spray. i've never been in a car while its spraying besides mine. thanks for the reply's in advance.
it'll just spool your turbo faster for the most part. where in your RPM range it pulls hardest will depend mostly on the turbo....
Old 01-13-2004, 08:31 PM
Wii
Retired OG

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii

Are you running Dry or Wet system???
Old 01-14-2004, 04:37 AM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

Originally posted by sk8rmike
modification of any sort to your car to alter it to an other than stock-like state is illegal in VA. if you are worried about the legality of working on your car you have the wrong hobby. go play tennis.
BWAHAHAHAHA
Old 01-14-2004, 06:13 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

what brand nitrous kit do you have?
Old 01-14-2004, 08:30 AM
Wii
Retired OG

Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii

Originally posted by CHAHONDA
what brand nitrous kit do you have?
On his other thread hes using ZEX.
Old 01-14-2004, 08:49 AM
Registered Member

BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4

yup, zex wet.
Old 01-15-2004, 01:48 AM

99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute

There are many differant storys going around about nitrous, i was caught spraying on a public road and they pulled me over took pics of the bottle and under hood and stuff (i don't know why to this day) nothing came out of it but a illegal use of unsafe equipment ticket which is the same as a Fix it ticket 35 bucks. then they got me for the rest of the stuff that is "wrong" with my car. The only thing is you can't have over 20 or 25pds in the car or you have to have a hazmat license to legally carry it, you can have the line hooked up just as long as you can prove the line is not pressureized there should not be a problem.

As far as spraying i never got a chance to spray it with the turbo on the car (didn't run long enough) but i wish i had, this summer i will with the T67 and a 100 shot.

Quick Reply: anyone spraying?