Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

92 Talon Turbo

Old 09-08-2003, 06:28 AM
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default 92 Talon Turbo

anyone know some specs on the stock turbo in a 92 Talon?
Old 09-08-2003, 07:12 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

what about it?

14b compressor wheel, TD05 compressor housing, 6cm exhaust housing (i think, might be smaller), flows 405 CFM

that's if it's a 5 speed... if it's an auto you'r'e asking about... it makes a good paperweight?
Old 09-08-2003, 07:31 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

It's a 5 speed and that's exactly what I needed to know. I have a friend who is parting out his talon and I wanted to know if buying the turbo was worth my time.