Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

92-95 civic 2dr/3dr front bumper on a 4dr.

Old 03-17-2005, 07:04 PM
representyoshit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these parts
Default 92-95 civic 2dr/3dr front bumper on a 4dr.

i know the front bumper, fenders, and corners are different for the 2dr/3dr and 4dr are different, but is it possible to put the 2dr/3dr front bumper onto a 4dr? the radiator support and bumper support are the same, so i believe the bumper will bolt up. how off/funny looking will it be? does anyone have pics?
i need to get rid of this body kit front bumper (that came with the car), i keep scraping and bottoming out everywhere i go, plus i cracked it already. i plan on eventually converting the front end to a 2dr/3dr front end.
Dustin.

Last edited by ef_what?; 03-17-2005 at 07:14 PM.
Old 03-18-2005, 05:27 AM
Registered Member

Not_Blazin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 92-95 civic 2dr/3dr front bumper on a 4dr.

I don't have pics, sorry. I have the coupe/hatch front bumper on my 4 dr. Since the 2 dr. corner lights are shorter part of the end of the bumper that mounts to the fender will be under the corner light; it won't line up well with the fender. The "lip" along the fender on a coupe/hatch is thicker than the 4dr. I'll eventually try to see if changing the fenders and corners lights would correct any of these problems. If not, then I'll have the bumper modified.

It looks kinda funny that it doesn't match up w/the fenders, but the 2dr bumper just looks better. Plus I've got a mugen style lip on mine. You're welcome to take a look at mine if you're around the va beach area.
Old 03-18-2005, 09:59 AM
representyoshit

ef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 92-95 civic 2dr/3dr front bumper on a 4dr.

i'm in hawaii... i was just asking because i have access to a si hatch that we are stripping. im gonna go ahead and grab the bumper and fenders.