Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

3 inch downpipe help.

Old 06-01-2004, 10:53 AM
subie newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of
Default 3 inch downpipe help.

i need to get a custom 3 inch downpipe made for my ls integra. anyone have any recomendations or has anyone had this done for their integra?

also, im debating getting a custom 3 inch exhuast made, or going with a prefab one like the thermal 3 inch unit. anyone hade any experience with this?

i also need a custom 3 inch intake pipe to come off my turbo and move my filter away from the manifold.
all around i need a awesome shop that does great work. i know thats a toughf one in this area, so any recomendations? PLEASE HELP!!
Old 06-01-2004, 12:32 PM
Registered Member

Gsr-t- is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 3 inch downpipe help.

I just had a 3inch downpipe made and it works really well.... a shop locally did it though
Old 06-01-2004, 01:50 PM
subie newbie

CnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud ofCnmyTeg has much to be proud of

HELP ME OUT THERE BROTHER.. who made it for you? price, how long did it take them, were you pleased with their service?
Old 06-02-2004, 08:22 AM
subie newbie

help..
Old 06-02-2004, 08:43 AM
subie newbie

i was just talking with the guys from direct performance and they said that they think that drag makes 3 inch downpies for the integra but i cant find them anywhere on the net. anyone else heard of this?
Old 06-02-2004, 08:58 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by CnmyTeg
HELP ME OUT THERE BROTHER.. who made it for you? price, how long did it take them, were you pleased with their service?
whiteys automotive did his..its up here in nova..they did it in a couple hrs
Old 06-02-2004, 09:09 AM

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

All you need is some 3" mild steel or S.S. pipe. Then go in the car and find the bends that you will need and buy those on-line. When you have all the parts together make a pre-fit with tape holding the pipes together to see where you will need to cut/weld to fit. Then make your marks and make the mods needed. After all that you can either check the fit again or go straight to welding. It will take more time, BUT you get to put your work into your car AND save an ass load of money. $0.02.
Old 06-03-2004, 12:35 PM
subie newbie

one problem, dont have a welder.
Old 06-03-2004, 12:48 PM

Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma

Originally Posted by CnmyTeg
one problem, dont have a welder.
Oh come on.. you can find someone with one.
Old 06-03-2004, 05:21 PM
subie newbie

thats the best help i can get, i know everyones not making their own damn downpipes. id much rather pay someone that does that kind of work for a living and can do a good job than to do it myself and it come out shitty.

Quick Reply: 3 inch downpipe help.