Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

2nd gen dsm

Old 02-09-2004, 03:19 PM
RIP Chris Schader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x
Default Re: 2nd gen dsm

try changing the module. also try switching some plugs around on the firewall by the throttle body. when i first put my engine in i had no spark because i had 2 plugs wrong but they fit together . good luck
Old 02-09-2004, 04:52 PM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

haha sounds like a got a bit of snooping around under the hood to do haha.
Old 02-10-2004, 10:26 AM
Big Dick Playa

King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling King Dingaling

well i got to looking and i do believe iver tried changing the ignitor already. and i tried my old coil. knowing it worked. so im at a stand still. im not too sure where to locate the damn crank or cam postion sensors. if replacing those doesnt help. anyone know any good dsm guys to get this shit done. and how much it might cost haha. as soon as it starts im going to finish bleeding the clutch throw some coolant into it. and call it a day.
Old 02-10-2004, 04:07 PM
No Name Who?

Ninety7GSX has disabled reputation

the cam sensor is on the cam gear the plug connects just behind the timing cover (back side of the motor) up top.
the crank sensor sits on the crank and the connector for it is behind the timing cover a tad lower than the cam sensor plug