Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

2000 subaru 2.5 rs-t

Old 01-08-2003, 11:43 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough
Default 2000 subaru 2.5 rs-t

alright, i just met this girl thats right near my house. he bf has a 2000 subaru 2.5rs, with a custon turbo kit. he bought the car this way. currently he is in kawait, and his down has some problems, that his gf wants to get fixed before he returns. the subaru dealer wont mess with the car because of the turbo, so i told her i would try and find a place that can do some work, or at least check it out. from what she tells me, the car has multiple coolant leaks associated with the intercooler hoses, and possibly more. just wondering if any of you subaru gurus would be able to help, or if any of you who work at shops (b speed, s13_crs) would be able to do the work.
Old 01-08-2003, 02:43 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

ttt
Old 01-09-2003, 05:30 AM
Former 757'er

Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous Blasphemous

Originally posted by NoReverse95Teg
ttt
Japanese Auto Masters wouldn't even touch either one of my RX7's. So they get two fat thumbs down in my book.
Old 01-09-2003, 05:37 AM
corona connessuer

CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA CHAHONDA

i can fix any thing!!!!!!

holla at me yo
Old 01-09-2003, 07:59 AM
R.I.P MANNY LAZO

chirpy is an unknown quantity at this point

shes bringin it to AUTOSOLUTIONS.
Old 01-09-2003, 09:36 AM

evorex is an unknown quantity at this point

tell her to bring it to currys auto service in ashburn va, they have a tech that went to the cobb tunning center in seattle WA
http://www.currysauto.com
Old 01-09-2003, 09:37 AM

evorex is an unknown quantity at this point

they might charge alot tho cuz they specialize in porches, they also have a AWD dyno
Old 01-09-2003, 01:17 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

well she called chris at autosolution today and she was pretty happy with the conversation. she said he sounds like he can fix it no problem, so i dont think she minds the 35 bucks to look at it. ill tell her your offer though dan.