Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

12 sec cx?

Old 11-09-2003, 05:44 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jdmintegra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 12 sec cx?

i need your help guys..i have a 93 cx with a usdm gsr in it....i wanna turn this into a mid 12 sec car....all motor.....any setups would be very helpful...... thanks
Old 11-09-2003, 06:00 PM
Registered member

rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166

put a big turbo on it
Old 11-09-2003, 08:39 PM
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

hahahahahahahahaha.

those all-motor turbo gsr's are rare.

Last edited by urvtecs2slo; 11-09-2003 at 08:42 PM.
Old 11-09-2003, 08:43 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally posted by jdmintegra
i need your help guys..i have a 93 cx with a usdm gsr in it....i wanna turn this into a mid 12 sec car....all motor.....any setups would be very helpful...... thanks
Originally posted by jdmlude
put a big turbo on it
Attention to detail.

EDIT: Leigh beat me.
Old 11-10-2003, 03:35 AM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 12 sec cx?

Originally posted by jdmintegra
talk to scott/0psi
Old 11-10-2003, 06:19 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Opsi says, read some magazines and search on the web for the information you want to know. Don't just come out and basically say, "I want a mid 12 second N/A Honda and I want somebody to tell me how to do it."
Old 11-10-2003, 06:43 AM
All-Motor Street Car

JayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond repute

you might get more intelligent answers from Honda-Tech.com.

Great forum, and I rarely see flaming...guys like Bisi, David from SMSP, Steve from SGT Racing are on there...good luck!!
Old 11-10-2003, 07:26 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

I am sorry if I don't want to just tell somebody how to fo something when I took the time to search and find the answers for myself. There is a difference in asking specific questions and asking for a top to bottm complete setup. Sorry if you think I am "not intelligent", but I researched for mine.
Old 11-10-2003, 07:47 AM
All-Motor Street Car

JayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond repute

Wow 0psi...you took that wrong

I never said you were not intelligent. I was trying to help the guy out by pointing him toward intelligent answers...I did my own research also, but remember...we ALL started out not knowing anything!!
Old 11-10-2003, 07:53 AM
Asshole Supreme

Alright, I did take that the wrong way then. My mistake.

You are right about all of us starting out not knowing much, but research is the best tool. Magazines, Books and internet articles can be wonderful tools and I utilized them when I first started out. Maybe I just didn't want to take the easy route. I like the feeling of self accomplishment though.