Notices
Suspension / Brakes Examples: Springs, Rotors, Adjustable Arms, etc.

MD - 2013+ Focus ST Parts - 14" Wilwoods and Whiteline Sway Bar End Links

Old 04-09-2016, 07:16 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1991gst has disabled reputation
Default MD - 2013+ Focus ST Parts - 14" Wilwoods and Whiteline Sway Bar End Links

Name: David
Means of contact: PM, call, text - 240-997-9506
Price: $80 - $1400

Description: Car went back to stock last year and I've been holding off with the thoughts of potentially buying another Focus until now. Decided to part with what I have and work on another project of mine.
Decided to part out my car and put it back to stock. Mileage on the following parts varies from 500 miles to 5,000. Had plans to track the car and never got around to it and decided to reposition myself in another project.
Suspension:

A. Item for sale/trade: Whiteline Adjustable front sway bar links
B. Condition: Like new -- less than 500 miles on them
C. Price: $80
D. Location: Silver Spring, MD (roughly 25 mins outside of DC)

Brakes/Wheels:

A. Item for sale/trade: Wilwood 6-piston 14" big brake kit.
B. Condition: Wilwood 6-piston 14" Big Brake kit with braided lines -- Approximately 5,000 miles on these. Only ran Motul through them. Red caliper finish with slotted rotors. Also have braided brake lines for the rear. Fit under factory wheels with no issues. Easy bolt on package. Had plans to track the car but never got to it. Assembled following Wilwood directions with safety wire used on rotor hat bolts. Extra set of race pads can be included for extra if interested - brand new set.
C. Price: Asking $1,400
D. Location: Silver Spring, MD (roughly 25 mins outside of DC)

Pictures: